Function of Civil Service Ethics Department
- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2023-01-19
- View count：1734
Increasing benefit is better than removing corruption; prevention takes priority over investigation; service substitutes intervention; love and caring permeates the entire process.
Strictly investigate corruption and maintain clean governance to ensure that civil servants are afraid to, unable to, unwilling to, and do not need to be corrupt, and to uphold the honor and dignity of civil servants and lift the clean image of the government.
- Matters relating to the drafting of this Branch’s civil ethics regulations.
- Matters relating to the promotion of this Branch’s civil ethics regulations.
- Matters relating to the prevention, discovery and handling of corruption within this Branch’s staff.
- Matters relating to recommendation for reform of this Branch’s civil ethics.
- Matters relating to recommendation for this Branch’s reward and punishment regarding civil ethics.
- Matters relating to privacy of this Branch’s classified information.
- Matters relating to security of this Branch.
- Other matters relating to civil service ethics.