Tasks and Responsibilities
Functions of the various groups and offices of the Shihlin Administrative Execution Office of the Ministry of Justice Administrative Execution Administration
|Function / Division
- The monetary obligations of public law compulsory execution, coordination and contacts.
- The monetary obligations of public law enforcement supervision and audit events.
- The monetary obligations of public law enforcement event declaration objection considered and process.
- The monetary obligations of public law enforcement incident and Arrested and taken into custody the application and enforcement.
- Other monetary obligations of public law compulsory execution official business.
- Research and evaluation, clerical, file, credential cashier, general affairs, property management.
- Parliament, local liaison, media and public relations business.
- Official work not included in other division or unit.
- Proposing appointment, dismissal,and transfer of staff
- Screening, pushing and relaying public service cases
- Evaluading the ranks and salary standards
- Evaluating leaves and performance
- Deliberating reward and punishment cases
- Conducting training and handling advanced study and inspection tours for staff members
- Proposing and relaying the records of performance
- Reviewing and relaying cases of pension, paid severance, and aid to bereaved families
- Conducting mutual help, fringe benefit, and recreational activities
- Registering and keeping various personnel materials
- Issuing personnel certificates
- Handling the affairs of public servant health insurance
- Handle other personnel affairs
- Compiling annual revenue and expenditure budgets and the final statement and making financial reports
- Fine-tuning (revising) the annual revenue and expenditure budgets
- Maintaining the budget flow and petitioning for the reservation of unused budget
- Controlling and executing budgets, screening bills, bookkeeping, making accounting reports, taking custody of receipts and bills, and submitting them to higher office for screening and approval
- Screening and handling the provisional and entrusted payment and the collection of money
- Overseeing the procurements according to the Government Procurement Act
- Screening and handling cash, securities, and treasury deposits
- Handling personnel matters of accountants
- Handle other accounting affairs
- Collecting, sorting, compiling, and analyzing statistic materials
- Compiling and managing statistic reports
- Establishing and managing the statistics databank
- Handling other statistic matters
|Civil Service Ethics
- Planning, executing and reviewing government ethic affairs
- Publicizing government ethics laws and regulations
- Preventing, uncovering, and handling irregularities and malfeasance of staff
- Proposing innovation regarding government ethics administration
- Proposing reward and punishment by ethics evaluation for this administrative execution office
- Safeguarding public service secrets of the office
- Preventing dangers and sabotages and helping the processing of petitions
- Handling other affairs related to government ethics