Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I did not know that I owed taxes. I work at a temporary job with not a lot of income, so my income may have been wrongly reported. How can I check this?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:977

You may attend at the branch in person or call the responsible staff member listed on the notice of payment to inquire as to the transferring agency and type of taxes owed.  Because the Administrative Enforcement Agency only bases its enforcement on the transferring documents provided by the transferring agency and the grounds of enforcement contained therein, the question of whether your income was wrongly reported will have to be directed to the transferring agency.

Go Top