Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


How can I arrange for payment in instalments if I cannot make the payment in whole?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:895

To apply for instalment payments, the obligor must clearly state the reason for the inability to make the payment in whole, such as due to financial circumstances or other force majeure or other incidents resulting in material loss in assets.  With the consent of the transferring agency, the Administrative Enforcement Agency may approve instalments in the range of two to 60 instalments pursuant to Key Point 4 of the “Administrative Enforcement Case Instalment Key Points.”

Go Top