Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


If I am unable to repay my outstanding taxes and would like to pay in instalments, how should I apply?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:874

Please personally attend at the Administrative Enforcement Agency branches to explain the difficulties you are facing in making the payments along with supporting evidence and documents.  With the transferring agency’s consent, the enforcement personnel will assess the situation and make a determination as to the adequate number of instalments to be allowed.

Go Top