Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


The obligor has already made all outstanding payments but his bank account funds are still being seized. How should he resolve this?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:886

The obligor should fax the receipt of the payment to the branch of the Administrative Enforcement Agency (along with contact information).  The branch will, as soon as possible, check that the repayment is in order and that there are no other enforcement cases outstanding.  Upon confirmation, the branch will immediately send a letter to the seizing bank to revoke the seizure order.

Go Top