Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


If I do not agree with the enforcement order, enforcement method, required procedure or any other matter that is detrimental to my rights, what relief do I have?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:578

The obligor or interested party may, pursuant to Article 9 of the Administrative Execution Act, submit a motion of objection to the relevant branch of the Administrative Enforcement Agency before the end of the execution procedure. If the branch agrees with the foregoing motion of objection, the execution will be stayed immediately and execution already conducted will be revoked or altered. If the branch does not agree with the motion of objection, the branch will escalate the motion objection to its superior authority, the Administrative Enforcement Agency, for determination.

Go Top