Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


What kind of cases can I pay at convenience stores?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:1196

Please note that only notices of payments with barcodes on it may be paid at convenience stores.  In other words, only cases where the enforced amount is less than NT$20,000 and involves “inheritance tax, gift tax, individual income tax, profit—seeking enterprise income tax, business tax, excise tax, securities transaction tax, motor vehicle registration tax, house tax, land value tax, land value increment tax, stamp tax, deed tax, amusement tax, tobacco and alcohol tax, motor vehicle fuel fees and related penalties, road traffic fines transferred by Taipei Motor Vehicles Office, National Health Insurance fees, and labor insurance fees,” may the fees be paid at Family Mart, 7-Eleven, Hilife and OK-Mart stores nationwide.

Go Top