Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I received a notice of payment or the enforcement order. However, due to the recent rise in fraud cases, how do I know that you are not a fraudster?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:1083

Hello.  To clear your doubt, you may call 165 to confirm, or to call 104 and ask for this branch’s telephone and call this extension.  Alternatively, you may call 104 and ask for the transferring agency’s number to check your outstanding amount and other relevant details.  Thanks for your call.

Go Top