Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I received a notice of payment from the Administrative Enforcement Agency. But I have already made payment. What should I do?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:1148

If an obligor has completed payment on the outstanding amount, please mail or fax the notice of payment along with the receipt to the branch of the Administrative Enforcement Agency for closing of the file.

Go Top