Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I received a notice of payment but do not have time to attend at the branch personally to make payment. What should I do?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:1220

If obligors are unable to attend at the branch personally to make payment, there are three alternatives:


1.If the notice of payment has a barcode and the amount owing is under NTD 20,000, you may make payment at any of the four major convenience store chains.


2.Mail money orders to the transferring agency with notice to us.


3.Attend at the transferring agency listed on the notice of payment to make payment directly.

Go Top