Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I received notice from the branch that I have outstanding taxes. In the notice of payment, the case number is listed as being from 2004. However, I have already paid my 2004 taxes. Why am I still being enforced?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:658

      When obligors have outstanding amounts owing and the cases are transferred to us from the transferring agency, we issue case numbers based on the year we receive the case, not the year that the outstanding amounts were owed.  For instance, the obligor may have 2000 fees outstanding but only transferred in 2003.  Thus, when we received the case, we assigned a 2002 case number.  If obligors have any questions, obligors are welcome to call us or attend at this branch to review the files to confirm the exact year the outstanding amounts are from.

Go Top