Go To Content

Shihlin Branch, Administrative Enforcement Agency, Ministry of Justice:Back to homepage


I have received the notice of payment. However, I work out of town and will not be able to attend at the Shih-Lin branch of the Administrative Enforcement Agency or the transferring agency to make the payment. What should I do?

  • Publication Date :
  • Last updated:2023-01-19
  • View count:1106

Obligors may attend at any post office to fill out domestic postal payment slips and purchase money orders.

  1. 1.Payee: please write the name of the transferring agency. 
  2. Address: please write the address of the transferring agency (please confirm address with the responsible section).
  3. Telephone number: please write the telephone number of the transferring agency.
  4. Amount: please write the “total” amount as listed in the notice of payment.
  5. Payment Type: please check “money order.”
  6. NTD 30 will be charged per money order. Please send the money order along with a copy of the notice of payment to the payee (i.e. transferring agency) by way of registered mail. Please also fax copies of the notice of payment, money order, and receipt of registered mailing slip to the responsible section for handling to avoid having to attend in person at the scheduled time.
Go Top